Wednesday, August 31, 2005

.::. You keep ignoring fate .::.

Waking up this afternoon,
rolling over hitting snooze.
I think of you and wonder why,
Wonder why, why I love you.

Every time you roll your eyes,
every time I see you cry.
I look at you with open arms,
you run away as if harmed.

I saw you cross that spring morn,
you turned your head as if torn.
I simply can not understand,
why our hearts can not land.

You keep me five feet away.
Why don't you stop running today?
You keep ignoring fate.
Never realizing I'm your mate.

Don't you know our love is true?
Why must we always feel blue?
Destiny can not be fooled,
even though your mind may rule.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

Have I told you about http://www.poets101.com ? Consider this my invitation to submit your RSS feed so we can send a few more readers your way. -Billy

Wednesday, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home