Saturday, January 07, 2006

.::. Disease .::.

Hard times have been flowing for the two of us,
Ever since the beginning when I first laid eyes on you.

I knew that you were just like me, searching long overdue,
For that kind of feeling, that intense caress.

I sit back and stare amongst snow covered trees,
Wondering if our current situations are to much to bear.

You and I are being crushed, living in a world of despair,
These unjust emotions, eating us away like a disease.

Can't seem to understand,
Wont ever comprehend,
These emotions I feel for you,
This Love is so real for you.

Even though it may prove untrue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

I like the unusual rhyme scheme here. Very different.

The last line is a bit of a kicker.

Monday, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home