Saturday, November 26, 2005

.::. Kryptonite .::.

Green kryptonite, the only variety potentially fatal to Superman, induces lassitude and inertia followed by death if not removed in time from Superman's presence.

You are my kryptonite, whenever I get a call or think of you I become weak. Willing to do any thing just to spend a moment with you. Tonight yet again I give into your cunning ways... Tonight I give into your ruse, knowing all along that you're using me for your own personal gain. Yet being the nice guy I am, and add the fact that I Love you dearly I will play along. Play another game tonight, never blowing out the candle light. Well I do believe that it is true, nice guys do finish last. To all you nice guys out there, don't be afraid to be a dick sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Wow. Just started reading some of your blogs. Kryptonite hits a little too close to home. Great poem.

Saturday, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home